While it is true that we are increasingly aware of the issue of savings, we continue to have spending habits that we can improve to avoid wasting money .
We do not like to deprive ourselves of anything, even though with that we get to have a mattress of money that makes us be able to face any unforeseen event in the future.
When we talk about wasting money, we refer to those compulsive purchases that we make and that in most cases could be avoided. Sometimes, when we do one of these purchases, we regret it, but there is not always a way back!
How to avoid wasting money and saving
How easily the money goes! We must assume it, in many cases we fall into the hands of consumerism. The publicity and the impulses can with us and we end up buying things that we do not need and that in some cases we do not even really like. Why do we waste money this way with what it costs to earn it?
We are going to give you a few tips so that wasting money is not part of your day to day and you can save a good amount of money at the end of the month.
- Knowing how to differentiate between the necessary and the superfluous. Separating the luxuries of what is really necessary is a great first step to be able to stop spending money in an uncontrolled way. A quirk from time to time does not have to hurt anyone , but when it becomes a habit, you have to put a brake on it.
- That the emotional ups and downs can not with you. When we are sad we usually give ourselves a whim that makes us feel a little better at the moment. You have to think that this small impulse, if it is repeated with assiduity, can become a big hole in our monthly economy.
- Make good use of energy in our home. We have to use energy with a head. That means, for example, that the lights have to be turned off when you are not in a room, hire a time-zone rate, do not overuse the air conditioning or heating … There are many ways to save at home, all help to avoid spend too much.
- The restaurants, for special occasions. We tend to go for the easy, to go to a restaurant rather than to prepare something at home and grab it in a tupper at work. Making an approximate calculation of what you spend on eating out each month is simple. Imagine that you go to the typical restaurant menu at about 11 euros 3 times a week. What looks like a cheap menu ends up becoming more than 130 euros per month of spending.
- Invite, but not in excess. We all want to be splendid with our friends and family, but you have to know where the limit is. Inviting too much will make you stop controlling expenses and find yourself with a small big hole in your pocket.
- Why buy premium brands? Sign up for white brands! Most of the time these have a very good quality and a price much lower than premium brands. Little by little you will be making a piggy bank.
- Do not pay for services that are not used. A reality that we seem to be accustomed to is paying for services such as television and music, etc. That we do not take full advantage or that, directly, we do not use. This entails a constant loss of money.
Use common sense to avoid wasting money
The most important thing when it comes to being able to save money and stop spending it on superfluous things is to use your head. Knowing how much money comes in and how much goes out is ideal when it comes to being able to keep a specific amount at the end of the month.
A good idea to know if you are spending more than the account, write how much money you enter and how much money you spend on necessary things. If at the end of the month the numbers do not add up, it's something you're doing wrong and you should start investigating what happens.
Other related contents:
# # # #
Leave a comment Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *
September 25, 2018 Share this article: